More Blooms!



My free photo collection of flowers has been updated with 15 new photos I took during past weeks.

Some I missed - like the gorgeous blue hyacinths in my own garden. Daffodils remain a mystery, no matter how many times I photograph them, I am not happy with results. Hope you will find your favourites here - and let me know if you'd like a particular bloom or colour, I'll do my best to add them to this collection.
They can be used in any way you'd like. A screensaver on the phone, a wallpaper on computer screen or cover for your facebook profile are just some of the possibilities. They can also be printed if you'd like.
The photos with 's' in the title are compressed for facebook or phone. The ones without 's' are for computer screen or printing.
You can find them here.

Piú letti

Autumn children portraits - family photographer in St Andrews

The magic of reading during your family photo shoot

A bit of magic

What to wear for family photos (2023, spring and summer)

Summer on the beach

Very windy evening / Family photographer in St Andrews

Windy sunny evening - maternity photo session in St Andrews

Photo a day - January and February

Two little baby girls - session at home / Family photographer in St Andrews