Tentsmuir forest, continued

This is second part of our adventures in Tentsmuir forest.
I do not have much to say, I loved it and pictures tell it all much better than words :-)

I thought that I've included about half of the photos in the first post. How wrong I was!


This one is interesting, because it shows the face Masha makes, when she does not want to be photographed. This time I did it though.

With Grandpa.

This boy, making faces and running away. Then coming back :-)

This girl, with messy bun. She is a modern version of Little Red Riding Hood, in red converse instead of the hat.

It was good. We should come back.


Piú letti

Autumn children portraits - family photographer in St Andrews

Summer on the beach

Very windy evening / Family photographer in St Andrews

The magic of reading during your family photo shoot

Two little baby girls - session at home / Family photographer in St Andrews

My summer knitting project

Feel the moments / Family photographer in St Andrews

No War

What to wear for family photos (2023, spring and summer)