Tentsmuir forest, continued

This is second part of our adventures in Tentsmuir forest.
I do not have much to say, I loved it and pictures tell it all much better than words :-)

I thought that I've included about half of the photos in the first post. How wrong I was!


This one is interesting, because it shows the face Masha makes, when she does not want to be photographed. This time I did it though.

With Grandpa.

This boy, making faces and running away. Then coming back :-)

This girl, with messy bun. She is a modern version of Little Red Riding Hood, in red converse instead of the hat.

It was good. We should come back.


Piú letti

Servizio fotografico Natale 2023

Buono regalo per un servizio fotografico

Servizio fotografico di famiglia - offerta speciale

Come vestirsi per la tua sessione fotografica

Photo a day - September

9 essential tips for taking great photos of your kids on the beach

7 motivi per fare il tuo servizio fotografico di famiglia all'aperto

I luoghi migliori a Palermo per fotografare la tua famiglia

Quanto costa un servizio fotografico di famiglia

Behind the scenes - photo session with kids