What inspires me

Today's post is slightly different. Today it is not about my photos - it is about other photographers who inspire me and whose work I love so much.

It's so many things that I love about their photos - candid approach, finding beautiful moments in everyday routine, beautiful details, their work with colours and editing, the way they capture emotions and little expressions that tell so much about the character of their kids.

Here are some of my favourites, and links to their Instagram accounts for more inspiration.

 Laura Elizabeth Wood

 Megan Loeks

Megann Robinson

Piú letti

Servizio fotografico Natale 2023

Buono regalo per un servizio fotografico

Servizio fotografico di famiglia - offerta speciale

Come vestirsi per la tua sessione fotografica

Photo a day - September

9 essential tips for taking great photos of your kids on the beach

7 motivi per fare il tuo servizio fotografico di famiglia all'aperto

I luoghi migliori a Palermo per fotografare la tua famiglia

Quanto costa un servizio fotografico di famiglia

Behind the scenes - photo session with kids