Bluebells in Lade Braes / Family Photographer in St.Andrews

Fast forward from snow to blooms. Its bluebells time now, and Lade Braes is gorgeous.

This beautiful family is one of the first ones who trusted me to take family photos for them. This is actually from last year, when things felt shaky and unsure, and I felt shaky and unsure about this whole photography adventure. I am endlessly grateful for this trust and experience, for their sincerity, for sharing their love and mischievous smiles.

And now I let the photos do the talking.



Photographs are copyright of Julia Pagano Photography. Julia Pagano specializes in candid natural light photography of babies, toddlers and families, as well as children portraiture in St Andrews and Fife, as well as Dundee.

Piú letti

The magic of reading during your family photo shoot

My summer knitting project

Feel the moments / Family photographer in St Andrews

Very windy evening / Family photographer in St Andrews

A walk in the woods

Some black and white magic / Family photographer in St Andrews

Two little baby girls - session at home / Family photographer in St Andrews