Sunset


I realized that it is my first post in 2016. With holidays, travels, settling back, school and all the daily routine there was no time, or no energy, or not enough coffee (and never enough excuses :-) I am reconsidering my photo editing process, which is part of the reason too why I've been reluctant to process the whole sessions I was photographing, and post them. Once they are posted, it is done and I am still not happy and still searching for some little something to improve my editing. On the other hand, till something is out - it is like not yet finished and blocks me from doing something new. Instagram is easier in this regard, as it goes one photo at a time. I am posting more regularly there - @yuliapagano, should you be curious :-)

Some sunset races and football, taken during a walk to the beach shortly after we came back home. Matteo became a fan of silhouette photos, so we might produce more :-)




Piú letti

Photo a day - February

I luoghi migliori a Palermo per fotografare la tua famiglia

Servizio fotografico di famiglia - offerta speciale

Photo a day - September

Photo a day - January

7 motivi per fare il tuo servizio fotografico di famiglia all'aperto

Quanto costa un servizio fotografico di famiglia

9 essential tips for taking great photos of your kids on the beach

The magic of reading during your family photo shoot

Come vestirsi per la tua sessione fotografica