Everything about that walk was cold - the wind, the sky, the sea. Then the rain came, with bits and pieces of ice. Not quite snow yet, but also not just the rain. Well, that's what winter is for - you bundle up :-)
Today we celebrate women. Strong, independent and beautiful. Mothers and daughters. Scientists and artists, politicians and engineers and stay-at-home moms. Honored to have a job that allows me to witness and capture the beauty of womanhood. To celebrate today and every day ❤️
Beach is fun all year around. And we had the cutest little explorer. We went to Maiden rock beach for this family session, just a short walk from East Sands. And we had lots of rocks to explore, shells to collect and sand to play, and driftwood tree to climb. This girl and her flyaway hair! Here are some more of my favourites from this session. Her face says it all, it was a good fun! Photographs are copyright of Julia Pagano Photography. Julia Pagano specializes in candid natural light photography of babies, toddlers, children and families, as well as children portraiture in St Andrews and Fife, as well as Dundee.
Today we made 1 mile run for kids with Chariots of fire 2015 race. Both 131 and 132 made it, with varying time, and both got their medals to show off. And ice-cream, which was enjoyed on the spot.
We made it. The book-eating stage is gone, and all the gorgeous printed products are now safe from the person with just two teeth, still able to wreck lots of havoc. Well, almost safe :-) Books are for knowledge, for fun, to understand more, to see better. Further maybe. Like what's behind the chair maybe?
This is our reading club. Not all members could attend, so the reading plan was adjusted accordingly. Meet the members - as you see, interest, and taste in a good book is encouraged from very young.
I know, it is Xmas time, so autumn photos are somewhat out of date. But I have some nice ones to share, and I had creative break to experiment with my photo editing, and work on some other photography projects. So I am sharing them now :). I had some ideas, the individuals involved had others. Sometimes I get carried away with my own ideas, which they did not want to do. I still need to remind myself to let go and let it be. I get nice stuff this way too, not what I wanted, but full of real emotions and laughter. These were made on one of the last warm autumn days, when rolling on the grass was still OK and leaves were down, but nice and dry and crunchy. Not dripping wet as we were hit by a rain season. So rolling in the leaves and grass we did. We have started in the park, where all the shouting, grass rolling, leaves throwing and laughing took place. Then we continued to the harbour, where we wanted to do some silhouette shots with Matteo. We piled up l...
St Andrews has a harbor, and there is even a lighthouse. Not a large and fancy-looking one, it is more like a large torch, but it is there. We continued to East Sands beach and with its playground and nice green area for running and rolling in the grass. We found a dandelion, the poor thing has missed its season. Matteo had its way with it :-)