At home

She was reading to me. The problem is, I could not understand a word. I got some uti-puti and kalam-balam, and we are still trying to figure out what it might mean.

 She was trying real hard, and her reading was also very emotional. She clearly feels for Goldilocks. Again, if I could just understand :-)


Then there are naps.

She still needs two of them, and she is still not very good at sleeping on her own. Working as her pillow provided me with a lot of reading time though :-)


Piú letti

Photo a day - February

Photo a day - September

I luoghi migliori a Palermo per fotografare la tua famiglia

3 reasons to have your family photos in Villa Giulia park

Photo a day - January

Servizio fotografico di famiglia - offerta speciale

7 motivi per fare il tuo servizio fotografico di famiglia all'aperto

Quanto costa un servizio fotografico di famiglia

9 essential tips for taking great photos of your kids on the beach

Outdoor baby photo session in St Andrews | East Sands and St Andrews Cathedral