Last days of autumn

I know, it is Xmas time, so autumn photos are somewhat out of date. But I have some nice ones to share, and I had creative break to experiment with my photo editing, and work on some other photography projects. So I am sharing them now :).


I had some ideas, the individuals involved had others. Sometimes I get carried away with my own ideas, which they did not want to do. I still need to remind myself to let go and let it be. I get nice stuff this way too, not what I wanted, but full of real emotions and laughter.


These were made on one of the last warm autumn days, when rolling on the grass was still OK and leaves were down, but nice and dry and crunchy. Not dripping wet as we were hit by a rain season. So rolling in the leaves and grass we did.


We have started in the park, where all the shouting, grass rolling, leaves throwing and laughing took place. Then we continued to the harbour, where we wanted to do some silhouette shots with Matteo.
We piled up leaves for Maya, who was equally fascinated by the leaves as well as by the two individuals and their shenanigans.

 This was our goodbye to warm and nice autumn, colorful and bright. And rainboots were ready.



Piú letti

Servizio fotografico Natale 2023

Buono regalo per un servizio fotografico

Servizio fotografico di famiglia - offerta speciale

Come vestirsi per la tua sessione fotografica

9 essential tips for taking great photos of your kids on the beach

Photo a day - September

I luoghi migliori a Palermo per fotografare la tua famiglia

7 motivi per fare il tuo servizio fotografico di famiglia all'aperto

Quanto costa un servizio fotografico di famiglia

Behind the scenes - photo session with kids