This is our reading club. Not all members could attend, so the reading plan was adjusted accordingly. Meet the members - as you see, interest, and taste in a good book is encouraged from very young.
I know, it is Xmas time, so autumn photos are somewhat out of date. But I have some nice ones to share, and I had creative break to experiment with my photo editing, and work on some other photography projects. So I am sharing them now :). I had some ideas, the individuals involved had others. Sometimes I get carried away with my own ideas, which they did not want to do. I still need to remind myself to let go and let it be. I get nice stuff this way too, not what I wanted, but full of real emotions and laughter. These were made on one of the last warm autumn days, when rolling on the grass was still OK and leaves were down, but nice and dry and crunchy. Not dripping wet as we were hit by a rain season. So rolling in the leaves and grass we did. We have started in the park, where all the shouting, grass rolling, leaves throwing and laughing took place. Then we continued to the harbour, where we wanted to do some silhouette shots with Matteo. We piled up l...
The fall, with its crispy mornings, golden trees and leaves rustling under your feet, is here. We also have some boys' faces of autumn, with more colors and boyish mood. Coming soon.
It has started with family picnic at St Andrews Cathedral (we already had one photo shoot here). Then some random seagull wanted to join. Then we did some flower picking, crawling, running, and kissing. Then came races, and shenanigans. Some participants did not take the start command seriously. And some daddy moment :-)
St Andrews has a harbor, and there is even a lighthouse. Not a large and fancy-looking one, it is more like a large torch, but it is there. We continued to East Sands beach and with its playground and nice green area for running and rolling in the grass. We found a dandelion, the poor thing has missed its season. Matteo had its way with it :-)
We went to Lade Braes, our urban forest, to enjoy autumn colors and bits of sunset through the trees, throw leaves and sticks in the river, and forage for forest treasures.
Today we celebrate women. Strong, independent and beautiful. Mothers and daughters. Scientists and artists, politicians and engineers and stay-at-home moms. Honored to have a job that allows me to witness and capture the beauty of womanhood. To celebrate today and every day ❤️
Today we made 1 mile run for kids with Chariots of fire 2015 race. Both 131 and 132 made it, with varying time, and both got their medals to show off. And ice-cream, which was enjoyed on the spot.