My recent work / Children photographer in St Andrews

Every now and then I get frustrated with my photos. It does not look right. The colours are all wrong, the skin tone is all wrong, the contrasts are too strong, brights are too bright, greens are not properly green ...

This is when I start to experiment. And this is when I usually learn something new, a trick or a technique I was not aware of earlier or was not using properly or to its full capacity. My editing philosophy remains the same - I am not doing any major alterations to the images. I am not changing smiles, adding or removing objects, painting snow or rainbows or sunsets. What you see is what was there - a documented moment.

Here's some of my recent work, with some new editing tricks used.







Photographs are copyright of Julia Pagano Photography. Julia Pagano specializes in candid natural light photography of babies, toddlers and families, as well as children portraiture in St Andrews and Fife, as well as Dundee.

Piú letti

Servizio fotografico Natale 2023

Buono regalo per un servizio fotografico

Servizio fotografico di famiglia - offerta speciale

Come vestirsi per la tua sessione fotografica

Photo a day - September

9 essential tips for taking great photos of your kids on the beach

7 motivi per fare il tuo servizio fotografico di famiglia all'aperto

I luoghi migliori a Palermo per fotografare la tua famiglia

Quanto costa un servizio fotografico di famiglia

Behind the scenes - photo session with kids