A bit of portraits, and a bit of personal


I've been exploring fine art portraiture. I am glad I have a model who can be made easily available. Or convinced. Or bribed. With frappuccino in Starbucks, for all that matters. 

I have more portraits, still unedited, and something stops me there. The perks of being perfectionist and trying to fix something that you cannot even grasp, you just feel that its wrong or not yet ready. This is part of my creative journey.

And I want to leave these words here, that I read recently and they struck a cord.

"Very little grows on jagged rock. Be ground. Be crumbled. So wildflowers will come up where you are. You have been stony for too many years. Surrender".

There is a lesson here that I am still learning, the light I am still searching.

Photographs are copyright of Julia Pagano Photography. Julia Pagano specializes in candid natural light photography of babies, toddlers and families, as well as children portraiture in St Andrews and Fife, as well as Dundee.

Piú letti

Servizio fotografico Natale 2023

Buono regalo per un servizio fotografico

Servizio fotografico di famiglia - offerta speciale

Come vestirsi per la tua sessione fotografica

9 essential tips for taking great photos of your kids on the beach

Photo a day - September

7 motivi per fare il tuo servizio fotografico di famiglia all'aperto

Quanto costa un servizio fotografico di famiglia

I luoghi migliori a Palermo per fotografare la tua famiglia

Behind the scenes - photo session with kids