Personal update and my 'a photo a day' project

Photos were one of the 'big' things that helped me to keep my sanity these past weeks. I started 'a photo a day' project when Mara was born. It helped me to think of something else when the war has started, and to do something else, a break from reading news and worrying. There were days I did not feel like picking up the camera, there were days when inspiration just was not there. Or energy to go through the photos and edit them, so they remained in the camera for a long time. Most days I did take a photo, now I'm starting to go through them, and I am glad I made this effort.














Like what I do? Get in touch, let's chat about photos of your family!

Get in touch!

Piú letti

Photo a day - February

3 reasons to have your family photos in Villa Giulia park

Photo a day - January

Photo a day - September

5 fun games for natural family photos on the beach / family photo shoot on West Sands

How to select outfits for family photos at home

I luoghi migliori a Palermo per fotografare la tua famiglia

Outdoor baby photo session in St Andrews | East Sands and St Andrews Cathedral

Photo a day - May

7 motivi per fare il tuo servizio fotografico di famiglia all'aperto