I have a secret. It is about magic, so do not tell anybody! It is a very magical trick! We got this idea with Matteo to fill a hat with autumn leaves and play around. This is what we've got :-)
My free photo collection of flowers has been updated with 15 new photos I took during past weeks. Some I missed - like the gorgeous blue hyacinths in my own garden. Daffodils remain a mystery, no matter how many times I photograph them, I am not happy with results. Hope you will find your favourites here - and let me know if you'd like a particular bloom or colour, I'll do my best to add them to this collection. They can be used in any way you'd like. A screensaver on the pho ne, a wallpaper on computer screen or cover for your facebook profile are just some of the possibilities. They can also be printed if you'd like. The photos with 's' in the title are compressed for facebook or phone. The ones without 's' are for computer screen or printing. You can find them here .
5 reasons to include books and reading in your family photos If you are reading this, you are probably considering a family photo shoot. I know all the different concerns that my clients have before their session. And one of them is - what do we do, how do we get those images with genuine moments and real emotions? During my 7 years doing family photography I've discovered one activity that always works - it's reading books with your kids. There are so many good reasons why integrating books and reading into your lifestyle family photoshoot can bring a touch of magic, warmth, and togetherness, while capturing beautiful and candid moments along the way. Below I'll let you know the top 5. Let's get started! 1. Reading with your kids is great for those who might feel uncomfortable in front of the camera Because you do what you usually do - you sit down, take a book and read. You don't need to worry what to do with your hands - they are holding a book, or both the boo...
St Andrews has a harbor, and there is even a lighthouse. Not a large and fancy-looking one, it is more like a large torch, but it is there. We continued to East Sands beach and with its playground and nice green area for running and rolling in the grass. We found a dandelion, the poor thing has missed its season. Matteo had its way with it :-)
I often edit photos from sessions at home in black and white. It's simple and classic. And as one of my clients said, it is more forgiving when it comes to little details we'd rather hide. And most important - black and white draws attention to the people in the photos, their emotions, their connection. And this is the most precious thing. So here's some black and white magic. Photographs are copyright of Julia Pagano Photography. Julia Pagano specializes in candid natural light photography of babies, toddlers and families, as well as children portraiture in St Andrews and Fife, as well as Dundee.
Anche tu hai la sensazione che il Natale arriva sempre nel momento sbagliato e non abbiamo il tempo di stare con la nostra famiglia? Tante cose da fare e lo stress di prepararsi portano via tutto il divertimento e poi le feste finiscono senza essere riusciti a trattenere nessun ricordo. Con questa caccia fotografica natalizia riuscirai a ritagliare qualche momento di pausa, divertirti un po' durante queste feste ed avere ricordi unici del tempo passato in famiglia. Scarica il file e segui i suggerimenti per fare semplici foto di sicuro effetto. In questo modo conserverai i ricordi di queste vacanze di Natale per sempre.
I have something to celebrate this week. All women do - it's International Women's Day today, and Mother's Day on Sunday. For me it's also 1 year since I made this giant leap of faith, published my photography web-site and decided to give it a try and make my hobby of last 12 years into something more, and share it with the world. So I am doing something very special to celebrate. It's about bond between mother and her child. It's about love, holding hands and messy hugs. It's about laughing together, exploring together, being together. And remembering what it felt like to hold the small hand of your child in your hand, or to lift up your little one and hug and twirl and laugh together. Photograph is one of the few things that can capture this special connection and love. That can help us to remember it and treasure for many more years to come. This is what my fine art motherhood photo sessions are about. And one of them I'd like t...
Beach is fun all year around. And we had the cutest little explorer. We went to Maiden rock beach for this family session, just a short walk from East Sands. And we had lots of rocks to explore, shells to collect and sand to play, and driftwood tree to climb. This girl and her flyaway hair! Here are some more of my favourites from this session. Her face says it all, it was a good fun! Photographs are copyright of Julia Pagano Photography. Julia Pagano specializes in candid natural light photography of babies, toddlers, children and families, as well as children portraiture in St Andrews and Fife, as well as Dundee.
This is second part of our adventures in Tentsmuir fores t. I do not have much to say, I loved it and pictures tell it all much better than words :-) I thought that I've included about half of the photos in the first post. How wrong I was! This one is interesting, because it shows the face Masha makes, when she does not want to be photographed. This time I did it though. With Grandpa. This boy, making faces and running away. Then coming back :-) This girl, with messy bun. She is a modern version of Little Red Riding Hood, in red converse instead of the hat. It was good. We should come back.