First weeks with baby Mara
It's been quiet here since our newest arrival, I did not have much time for working on photos and posting updates. One would think, with baby #4 things should be easy and everything should be known and familiar. Nope, wrong. This one came with a whole bag of surprises, so we are slowly rediscovering all the baby tricks, and getting to know this little person. The easy bit - she sleeps. The difficult bit - she sleeps and falls asleep easily, and does not have the energy to nurse. Combined with her small size and weight, it is an issue. We had to start using the bottle and even formula every now and then, to be sure she is not hungry and is growing well. She does. So I'm pumping her milk and she's bottle fed for now. I hope as she gets a bit stronger we can switch to breastfeeding, pumping milk in the middle of the night is not a favourite activity. I am not going to pretend, I am tired, and worried. I want to make breastfeeding work, and be sure she's doing well and grow...
